Fibre Optic Specialists
Constant evolvement throughout the IT sector and a high demand for efficiency means data is being channelled round networks in a more effective manner. These improvements have only been possible through the widespread use of fibre optic cabling.
Due to the current demand for fibre optic systems they are now cheaper than copper based solutions. Single mode fibre can now be integrated with DWDM and CWDM solutions, allowing for multiple wavelengths to be transmitted across a single fibre, this is proving to be cost effective for our customers.
Total Network Solutions (TNS) hold a wealth of experience in the fibre optic environment. Areas of speciality include:
These solutions are installed into:
- Office environments
- Industrial sites
- Residential buildings
- Educational structures
- Data centres
- Wind farms
- Oil rigs
Technicians at TNS analyse a system and its environment before producing a detailed proposal.
Areas of analysis include:
- Environment (internal or external cable)
- Single or multi-mode solution (distance related)
- Bandwidth required
People turn to TNS because we guarantee a professional solution, why?
- We have an industry recognised Training Centre for fibre optic solutions
- We are endorsed by, City & Guilds, BTEC and the Fibre Optic Association
- We utilise state of the art equipment
- We fusion splice all cables
- All our staff are trained to the highest possible standard
- We have worked on many top level projects (Virgin Media, BT, Talk Talk)
- We can prove our ability
To discuss our fibre optic solutions and cost saving measures please contact our Helpdesk on 01782 914001, email firstname.lastname@example.org or utilise our website forms.