Health & Safety
At Total Network Solutions, we recognise our duties under current health and safety legislation under ISO 45001:2018 standard and we will endeavour to meet the requirement of this legislation and maintain a safe and healthy working environment. Our Management team are informed of their responsibilities to ensure they take all reasonable precautions, to ensure the safety, health, and welfare of those that are likely to be affected by the operation of our business. We recognise its duty to make assessment.
We have identified some of the hazards and risks created during our business.
We also recognise our duty, so far as is reasonably practicable:
• To meet our legal obligations to maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
• A commitment to fulfil legal requirements and other requirements.
• A commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks
• A commitment to continual improvement of the OH&S management system
• A commitment to consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist,
• workers’ representatives.
• To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks identified
• To consult with our employees on matters affects their health and safety.
• To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
• To ensure the safe handling and use of substances.
• To provide information, instruction, training where necessary for our workforce, taking account of any who do not have English as a first language.
• To ensure that all workers are competent to do their work, and to give them appropriate training.
• To prevent accidents and cases of works related ill health.
• To actively manage and supervise Health and Safety at work
• To have access to competent advice
• To seek continuous improvement in our health and safety performance and management through regular review and revision of this policy and
• To provide the resources required to make this policy and our Health and Safety arrangements effective.
We also recognise:
• Our duty to co-operate and work with other employers when we work at premises or sites under their control to ensure the continued health and safety of all those at work; and
• Our duty to co-operate and work with other employers and their workers, when their workers come onto our premises or sites to do work for us, to ensure the Health and Safety of everyone at work.
To help achieve our objectives and ensure our employees recognise their duties under Health and Safety legislation whilst at work, we will also inform them of their duty to take reasonable care for themselves and for those who might be affected by their activities. We achieve this by explaining their duty and setting out our company Health and Safety rules within the induction process which is made available to every worker employed by us.